Tuesday 3 April 2012

Finally Free

Thank you so much,

I spent too long being miserable over stupid crap. I let myself get fooled and fall for the impossible, over and over again, even when I knew it would never happen. I made a fool of myself, all for a person that was never really worth my time. You broke my heart, repeatedly, and only stopped my death threats because of his conscience. I know. I’ve been there. I’ve been that person that leads another on and only demonstrates affection in life or death situations. Maybe I deserved to suffer, but not to that extent.

I don’t like you anymore, and I’ve never felt more relieved.

But I love you so damn much, I can’t remember the last time I was this happy. Even the joy I feel from us looking each other that way tops the greatest happiness I felt during my depression.

“You make me thank god for every mistake I ever made,Because each one led me down the path that brought me to you.”

-Sincerely and Happy Birthday-

No comments:

Post a Comment