Thursday 23 September 2010

Rendezvous

I've been here for 4 days, at this city. Depok.
Hope never meet you anywhere.
That's why I changed my gsm phone number.
Inactivated my cdma number.
Coz I'm afraid you will send me any short messages.
I'm too afraid to reply and know anything about you again.
I'm totally closing my ears and my eyes from every news about you.

Then today, at that bus shelter.
One car stopped in front of me, rang the horn.
Then I looked out who was there.
Unbelievable.
Unpredictable.
it was YOU.

I saw your car; saw you move your bag to the back seat.
Freeze.
I loose control. I felt so stupid.
Why did I come to you?
Why didn't I stay there, at that shelter?
Why couldn't I say. “No thanks”.
Why??? I don’t know.

My day has turned gloom. Oh God Why…
Met you again, saw your face, heard your voice, smelt your perfume.
Stupid!!! Speech less.
Damn for this feeling!
For God's sake, I hate to meet you again.
Hate coz I know this feeling hasn't gone yet.

I’m too afraid to talk about it again.
Did you remember 4 months ago, I was asking u to leave me, avoid me, and stop calling me.
Now I will tell you THE MOST REASON why I asked u like that.

Simple reason but it has a big effect for me.
It’s because there's a monster grows in my soul.

The monster was growing when we spend the time at Ancol, North Jakarta, last year.
When I sent a message at the bottle to Neptune.

Do you remember that time???
Do you know what I wrote there?

I said to Neptune:

“Hey, Uncle Neptune. Could you help me???
Said to Venus, I’m so scared now.
I’m afraid with my feeling.
My feeling to the boy beside me now.
Cause this feeling is about L.O.V.E

By: Rindu, Kana 317.
September 22,2010 (When I meet You Again)

PS: Don't be afraid, this feeling will dead as soon as, coz I will kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment