Friday 10 October 2008

Its Still like - years ago...

I dunno what i feel now...
its still like 3 years ago, when i know the truth.
still hurt but i cant tell this to all
I dunno what i must to do...
must be sad, angry or what?
its still like 3 years ago... still confussing...

there 2003, when someone come and change my life
i feel so happy and everything look more beautifull
i just hope this feel never leave me
always stay be mine

there 2004, when all the love that i have was gone
i feel lonely and sadly at festivy
i just hope all my trouble was gone...
like my love leave me...

there 2005, when television show me a truth
i was shocked when i look that person again
i just hope that not true
i just hope television lie to me

there 2006, when all the lies was uncovered
i feel so confusing, feel so hatred
i hate god... i hate her more than she know
i want all people in the world know that he & she is a lie'ers
i pray to god... i just wanna be amnesia to forgeted all

there 2007, when i learn to forgive him & her
learn to smile and out from my sadly world
learn to positive thinking
learn to walk at this world

now 2008, when i met her again
in unbelieveable moment...
its not like i imagine before
its not like i want
but i must to fight my fear...

but its still like 2 years ago...
still hurt although i forgive him & her
still hurt although im sure that i can fight my hatred
still make me cry when i see them...
i just hope its can be better after i met her

but its still like 2 years ago...
still feel the case doesnt clearly...
and im still feel that I WANNA BE AMNESIA...
damn it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment